1. As a nation we are still far away from having an honest discussion regarding race.
2. As parents, we are stewards of our children, not owners.
3. I love my momma!
4. Knowledge is power, but love is the most powerful force in the universe.
5. God is sovereign – not dogmatic.
6. Senator Barack Obama got pissed and threw Rev. Jeremiah Wright under the bus!
7. Children are our most precious resource.
8. Truth is ever-unfolding, and we can only know and understand in part.
9. There is nothing like the love between a man and a woman.
10. Americans by in large are gullible, simple-minded, and easily seduced and deceived.
I wonder if you feel the same about #6 after yesterday’s event.
I do – but I understand a bit more why. A politician not a prophet right??