Chaz Bono has gotten on my nerves for quite a while now. I’ve been tired of seeing his face on TV. He comes off to me like an attention whore. Not to further the cause of transgendered persons, but to exercise personal demons and cry “Me Me Me!”
The last straw for me was his comments following his demise on Dancing with the Stars. (DWTS) Instead of focusing on his reprehensible performance he’s once again whining about how he is perceived. Apparently Chaz doesn’t like the criticism and thinks his weight is being used against him from a ‘man’s’ perspective.
Bruno Tonioli (one of the judges) commented on his latest performance with dancer Lacey Schwimmer said, “It was like watching a cute little penguin try to be a big, menacing bird of prey. It has to be menacing, dark, dangerous, hypnotic … like a panther stalking.”
“I’ve been called an Ewok, a cute and cuddly bear, now tonight a penguin. It’s disrespectful to me. ”
If you’re an overweight woman in this competition losing weight they love you. But if you’re a overweight guy trying to do this competition and getting in shape, they penalize you for it and call you a penguin.”
Memo to Chaz:
1) One could argue that you ARE an overweight woman. Regardless you don’t get to have it both ways. Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to get on DWTS!
2) You don’t enter a dance competition to ‘get into shape’. You show up in shape so you have a better chance of winning the damn thing. These judges are professionals! This ain’t the family reunion talent show where you get points for just ‘doing your best.”
3) Since you knew you were fat when you got on the show, what did you think the public’s reaction would be especially if you already knew you couldn’t dance? If you don’t want to look cute and cuddly, hit the gym and push away from the Chinese buffet! We don’t feel sorry for you!
4) If you want to be a man, then be a man! If you want to be a revolutionary figure, you don’t get to whine! And momma sticking up for you on Twitter doesn’t help either. That just removes MORE man points from your rep! Men get ripped on every day in this country whether it’s in sports or entertainment. I don’t see Rick Ross complaining cause he has man tits. Everyone knows it. He goes on about his business producing horrible songs. Heavy D called himself, “The Overweight Lover.” When Ron Artest lost DWTS, he didn’t complain that they hated him because he receives mental counseling? You Chaz are not exempt from public scrutiny when you desire the public stage. Charge it to the game and get over yourself! I repeat, ‘We don’t feel sorry for you!’
5) Until you get yourself together and either grown some or get some implanted, get off my TV. Don’t get on Piers, The View, or any other show complaining about your plight! You are a horrible example for the transgender community!
They Named Them Girl Scouts for a Reason
His mother tried to get him into the Girl Scouts in Colorado but they rejected the application. Why? Because he’s a BOY! Duhhhh!
His mother Felisha Archuleta wonder’s what the big deal is.
I’ll tell her what the big deal is…. He’s a boy!
It doesn’t matter if he’s gay or if you throw a dress on him everyday. If he plays sports for instance he won’t be able to play on the girl’s basketball team in Jr. high or high school. If he plays golf he won’t be able to compete in the LGPA. If he get’s a sex change operation… then that will up to those organizations to decide how to interpret that. As of now, he is a boy at least by biological standards. There are many other ways he can express his individuality other than trying to force a girl’s organization to ignore his body parts.
One thing I have learned from various of civil rights warriors and icons; One has to learn to pick battles and be strategic. This isn’t the way.
If she thinks I’m wrong then start letting the child go to women’s restrooms in public places and see how that works out!
Come on people! I’m just saying!